Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm in business!

The stork business! If you know of anyone who is about to have a baby and would like to rent a yard sign to announce the new arrival give them my name. I have 2 boy storks, 2 girl storks and a lavender baby carriage. VERY CUTE. I also rent boy or girl storks with a sign that says, "The Shower is Here". So if you are hosting a baby shower call me. The best way to grow this business is going to be word of mouth, so really spread the word! Thanks!
justsignit@yahoo.com

http://www.storklady.com/edmondok.htm




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! Great to see and hear you are open for business!! I came upon your website doing searches for storks and wondered if you were a member of our forum, the Lawn Greetings Business Owners forum? If you are, post a message to say hi!! If not, I would like to invite you to register and learn all you can about the lawn greetings industry. http://www.lawn-greetings.com/forum

Best of luck to you in your business, I see you have Stork Lady signs, Mary is truly a wonderful lady! :)

Michelle