Our day has consisted of:
getting dressed for school, breakfast, puking, PJ's, phone calls to cancel plans, Super Why, Clifford, crackers and Sprite, Sesame Street, Candy Land, dry Cheerios, more Sprite, Wii, blocks, Nemo, snuggling and, blankets. The plan for the rest of the day looks like this: more TV, Chicken Noodle Soup, crackers, Sprite, snuggling, naps, and books.
B is good at hitting the trash can, I just hope Mase doesn't get it.
9 months ago
4 comments:
Man, that thing is spreading like wildfire. Hope he gets to feeling better soon!
Sorry the kiddo is sick. I keep waiting for mine to get it as well. Jack's eyes always show illness first and have been doing so for the past few days. Hope they get well soon.
BTW: would love to see some pics from Friday evening. Hope you all had a wonderful time.
tell that boy I hope he is better soon!
Oh no! We had it a couple of weeks ago, I was hoping it wouldn't keep spreading. I feel for you, we all had it! Take Care!
Post a Comment