9 months ago
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Silly Socks and Costumes at school
This week is Red Ribbon week so B has dressed up for school several days. Monday was mismatched day, so he wore red shorts with an orange shirt. Today was Silly Sock day. I was thinking he would wear either his Madagascar socks or his Lightening McQueen socks. B had other ideas. He wanted me to buy, "those fuzzy things on wire" so he could "tape them to his socks". I had no idea what he was talking about so I bought fuzzy pom poms and we hot glued them to a pair of old black socks. It was pretty chilly today, so he couldn't wear shorts. The problem was his jeans would cover the socks we worked so hard to make silly. The solution, roll up the jeans and safety pin them. Tomorrow is comfy shoes day. I'm hoping he'll just wear his spider man slippers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am also beyond sad I'm not in CH. Thanks for reminding me.... ;)
Post a Comment