Saturday, June 18, 2011

Introducing Molly Rose

(warning LOTS of pictures)

It's a GIRL!

First cell phone call (crying for Mimi).
The Big Brothers getting ready to meet 'the baby'.

Mase was so excited. He wanted a sister so bad. He climbed up on my bed and took her away from me every time he came to visit.

B is a great big brother and will cuddle Miss Molly forever.

a family of FIVE!

She was checked out by her brothers.

She screamed through her bath.

Her first outfit.

Her going home outfit. B bought it for her and asked that she wear it home.

Ready for the ride home. Grammy took us home since Daddy was in Toronto on a business trip.Home sweet home.




Big Brother present, a slip n slide. Thanks, Scott and Teresa.

Snuggle buddies.

Ready for her first girls night out at 4 days old.

I just love this picture. D and Austin are great friends.

Meeting (some of) the cousins.



Cousins born 2 months and 2 days apart.





Meeting Mimi


Sleeping on mom and dad's bed.

B's first t-ball game. Molly was 1 week old.

First lunch with the girls. Grammy, Mimi, Mommy, and Molly went to Inspirations Tea Room. Little Miss Molly slept the whole time.



Molly has had a very busy first 12 days. She is a great baby, if you ignore the fact that she likes to be held while she sleeps at night. We've been taking turns sleeping in the recliner with her. I keep telling myself that we won't still be sleeping in the recliner when she goes to kindergarten.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh I'm so glad you waited to hear the words "It's a girl" in the delivery room! So excited she's here and I can't wait to hold her!

Catherine said...

Happy for you! She's very cute.

Marilyn said...

I think your boys are in love with her :-) Congratulations!