Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leave the Room for a Sec...



...and come back to find this. He is so proud!
Not much has been going this week. We have Meet Your Teach Night tomorrow at Son Shine School. School starts the 4th. I am ready!
Austin and I are going away for some much needed R & R this weekend and I can't wait. I've been busy today trying to get stuff packed for us and the house cleaned up since my family will be staying here to watch the boys.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Man this is a good idea. Your boys are growing so fast. I wish I could see them more. When are you coming down here to shop?
Say, I hear you are going on a cruise with Mona. You're going to have SO much fun. There is always something to do. Behave yourself!
Love, Mel