Today was full of things. Here are a few pictures of a typical
evening outside. The boys love to play in the dirt, when I'm not racing M to the street! You can't take your eye off that little guy for a second! M has started 'running'. Well, moving as fast as his little one year old legs will carry him. 
We are also making progress in the potty training area. We still have had zero success with poop, but we do stand most of the time. B has to use a stool and he has pretty good aim. I've been teaching him to put the seat down EVERY TIME! This pic shows him leaning forward to flush, such a good boy. ; )

1 comment:
Hi Mandy! I found your blog by browsing around through others' blogs! We are potty training too! I can't get Jaxon to stand up yet though! Looks like B is doing good, except for the poop thing! We're not having so much luck with that either! I guess they'll get it sooner or later! have a good day!
Post a Comment