Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Oh, I look good in these!"

I couldn't decide what to title this entry. B says a lot of funny things, but today 2 comments stood out. The title and "I feel much better now that we have a Christmas tree." While unpacking the Christmas stuff we came upon these reindeer antlers that I once wore while teaching. B automatically thinks they are his. He even said, "Mase will get some antlers when he is 3, right Mom?" Anyway, he has been wearing the antlers all evening and when he saw himself in the mirror he said, "Oh, I look good in these!"

As you can see, we decorated for Christmas today. We put up the tree with B's help and put out all the decorations. Something new we got to do this year is put garland on the stairs. The house looks nice and festive now, if you can see past the toys and dirty clothes littering the place. ; )



This is B at dinner tonight. He was dressed warm in all camo fleece to go to Kyle's 'shop' with Dad after dinner. I have no idea why he felt it necessary to wear his hood in Taco Bueno. Don't worry the antlers were on the table right next to him. When they left for the shop he was actually wearing the antlers on top of the hood.

No comments: