We have family visiting from Indiana so we decided to be tour guide today. So far we have been to eat at Eskimo Joe's, to visit the Round Barn, and to have a soda at Pops. We are going to visit the Bombing Memorial after dark. I've been playing around with my Dad's nice Nikon SLR since Santa didn't bring me one. Here are a few pics I taken today. We hope you are enjoying your Dec. 26th as much as we are. Its nice to wear short sleeves on this 76 degree day in late December!
11 months ago
2 comments:
How fun!!!!! I love that pic of Mason at the end. And...I really want to go out to Pops!
It is funny how we take for granted the things there are to do around here. I still don't think I have been to one of those places. Glad you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment