Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Perfect Day for Hot Cocoa and Updates!

Mase and B enjoying hot chocolate on this VERY COLD day!
It's been too long since I've blogged so here is a quick update of our November and December (so far) in pictures. Mase is becoming tame as he ages. No good stories for blogging lately, not that I'm complaining. It's been a nice break from cleaning up flooded rooms and hunting down my missing baby. He has gotten out of the house a few times and we've had strangers stop and ask if its our baby wearing only a diaper on the sidewalk. At least he knows not to go in the street!
B was sick 3 school days in Nov.
B CUT his own hair! He was home sick with Austin while I was at SonShine School. This is what greeted me when I got home! Thanks for fixing it, Katie.
The boys spent an evening doing a dino puzzle.

MIMI came to visit!

We decorated for Christmas.
Mase is naked when we are at home. The boy will NOT leave his clothes on!
Mase suffered several BAD HAIR days.






3 comments:

jenn b said...

I love the last picture of Mason's hair!!! We too came home and had hot chocolate and popcorn and watched Charlie Brown Christmas!

kj said...

The more I read about Mason the more I know he and Addy can't ever be together!!! ; )

Michelle said...

Mandy,
Thanks, I actually follow her blog, totally forgot that she has all those gluten-free recipes. I will be checking that out! Love all your pics by the way. Nice to hear your little one is becoming "tame" :)
~M