Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For our Family in Florida

Don't you wish you were here? Don't be fooled, that is not snow on the ground, it's sleet. Yes, my kids are wearing their PJs and coats. My mom took them out just to see the 'white stuff''. They weren't playing out there. I don't really see the point of dressing them when we aren't leaving the house. That just creates more laundry! Plus, Mase would rather wear PJs or be naked.

Sleepover update: This is a picture of the kids around midnight 'watching' Polar Express. 3 of the 5 were sound asleep. We carried them off to their beds. They have already cancelled school for tomorrow. I might just go NUTS.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm so glad I am not the only one who lets their kids wear their pjs all day just because dressing them would mean more laundry.

Hope you all are staying safe and warm.