9 months ago
Sunday, February 8, 2009
100 Day, the Knot, and PJs
Braden has been to school 100 days. So far he LOVES it. I hate to let him know that he has another 13 years, at least. Hopefully, he'll love, or at least like, every year. To celebrate the 100th day his class made hats with 100 dots on them. They wore the hats for a school parade and enjoyed a 100 Day cake.
The 100th day happened to also be a SonShine School day. He and his friends all wore their hats into SSS. Here are Madison, Vivian, Anna, Braden, and Kayla. There are a few boys in this Pre-K group, they are just in a different class at SSS.
The same day as 100 Day B had a collision on the Pre-K playground. It was bad enough that they tried to call me twice. I don't usually carry my phone at SSS so I didn't get the message until Mrs. Re dropped the kids off. B is/was fine he just had a HUGE knot on his head. Nothing happened to the little girl he collided with. The bump has gone down by a little more then half now, 3 days later. The funny thing is, B calls it his bump, and he keeps using it as an excuse. For example, "I have to run slower now because running hurts my bump." Tonight I told him he'll probably have to play in the Motor Room tomorrow at school because its going to rain. His response, "Good. I don't want to play outside because it hurts my bump." He played outside today with Austin. They rode bikes all over the neighborhood and played at the park. They were gone for an hour and a half, but playing outside hurts his bump. Goofy kid.
The pictures don't really do the knot justice. I gave him some Tylenol when he got to SSS for his headache.
Mase is always taking his clothes off, changing clothes, deciding he wants to wear jammies, or deciding that he wants to wear clothes. This is how I found him one night when I went to make sure he was all tucked in. His PJs are twisted and inside out. He has both arms in and one leg. I was able to fix his PJs and redress him without waking him. Yes, that is duct tape on his diaper. He still takes it off if we forget the tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have seen a lot of posts on kids celebrating 100 days at school. I don't remember doing this as a kid but it sure looks like fun!
Thanks for you comment on Jack's behavioral "issues". It is nice to know I am not alone in having those feeling or dealing with those types of things. : )
Post a Comment