The next 3 pictures are of B skiing down to me. He did so great today.
Enjoying lunch.
When I picked B up from ski school the 1st day he was very disappointed that he didn't get to ski on the 'big mountain'. The 2nd day his teacher took him out on the 'big mountain'. He and 2 other kids followed her down the slope like little ducks in a line. We were able to watch him ski with his teacher for the last run of that day. We just skied down behind him. The 3rd and last day B spent with Austin and I. We had a great time. We found a fun kids castle trail through the trees that was a favorite for all of us. B practiced his turns and only fell a couple of times. Austin was able to shoot a few videos. I'll try to load those when we get home. We let B call the shots on the last day. We skied the runs he chose, we ate lunch when he was hungry, and we skied home when he was tired. He told us he was tired and ready to ski home so we headed down the run that goes right by our condo. When we got to the bottom (home) he said, "I want to ski some more." He was just out of luck because we weren't going to catch the bus to the Gondola, back up the mountain, to the lift.
We'll be home sometime tomorrow and I'll try to post videos soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment