Friday, March 20, 2009

I Want to Ski on the Big Mountain


We've been skiing for 2 days now and I'm exhausted so I'm not going to type much tonight. B has been doing GREAT! He's been in ski school yesterday and today. Today his teacher took him on the 'big mountain' to ski. He rode the lift and skied down following his teacher like little ducks in a row. Tomorrow he will be skiing with me and Austin. Mase has been in day care for the past 2 days and his favorite activity is riding the gondola. He has done this at least 3 times a day.
I have more pictures, but I don't have the right cord to download them to the computer. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Way to go B! And M - that's so fun that you got to ride the gondola!

Melinda said...

Glad you all are having such a great time. Be safe and take tons of photos!