Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just So I Remember...

Tonight Mase pottied in the potty 3 times. He also wet his pull-up twice, but who's counting? He was playing in the family room, naked, as usual, when suddenly he went running by saying something about potty and pee pee. I thought 'Yeah right, whatever' (not that I'd given up). I followed him to the bathroom just in time to see him finish going potty. He was STANDING in front of the little training potty seat so I had a HUGE mess to clean up, but still, he DID IT! He was rewarded with a whole (fun size) bag of Skittles. He pee peed one more time before we ran out to pick up dinner and again before I put his PJs on him. I have convinced him that it is better to sit for now. I'm lucky though because B has decided its cool to empty the little potty seat into the big toilet. My only job is to make sure all hands are washed with soap! We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Conversation with B while driving in the car:
B: "Look at all those cool dark clouds."
Me: "I see them. Isn't God an awesome artist!"
B: "Yeah, he is. He hangs all his drawings so we can see them. He puts them everywhere."

No comments: