Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween

These are in reverse order. Its been so long since I updated with pictures, I forgot blogger loaded them like that. We went Trick-or-Treating with my cousins and their kids. We ended up with 3 fire fighters, a dalmatian, and a clown.



Mase, B and Tob


B and Mase on our deck before we headed out.


Henry, B, Tob, Mase, and Miss Elle


B, Tob, Mase, Elle

My mom took the boys to visit Papaw (her dad) in their costumes. While visiting on the patio, Mase pee peed in his pants. I had forgotten to tell Mom that he was in underwear. She didn't have any extra pants, all she had was one pull-up. After leaving Papaws, they went to Sams, Wal-Greens, and to the nursing home to visit my Grandma's roommate, Mary. This is how Mase looked :


A little bit Male Dancer-ish don't you think? Mom said people kept commenting on how cute he was. I'm sure!

No comments: