Help! I got my blog background and header from the cutest blog on the block, but I can't figure out how to get a picture in the white circle on the header. I don't have photoshop. Any advice?
I wonder what would happen if you went into picnik and cropped it into the same shape? Not sure if it will let you do that, though. I can show you how to get rid of the grey line around the header, though.
I just did this tonight on fotoflexer and it was so easy! There was a tutorial on shabbyblogs.com under FAQ. I have tried to do this before w/ little success, this was my first time to succeed! Check it out!
3 comments:
Do you have publisher? You could probably do it in there and then save it as jpeg.
I wonder what would happen if you went into picnik and cropped it into the same shape? Not sure if it will let you do that, though. I can show you how to get rid of the grey line around the header, though.
I just did this tonight on fotoflexer and it was so easy! There was a tutorial on shabbyblogs.com under FAQ. I have tried to do this before w/ little success, this was my first time to succeed! Check it out!
Post a Comment