Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Out with the old...

On a recent girls' trip to Austin, TX I did quite a bit of shopping. One of the things I came home with was a new kitchen table. The new table is almost a foot more narrow and fits in our space so much better. The boys LOVE the bench almost as much as I LOVE Ikea!
If anyone is looking for a kitchen table with 6 chairs, I have one to sell!

5 comments:

Christi said...

What are you asking for the old table?

Kayla said...

I actually know someone wanting a round table. That may be round enough? Is there a leaf in it that can come out or not? It may be too big if not. If I could have the dimensions, that would be great!

Alyssa said...

Love the new table!

Summer said...

Looks awesome. I actually sent Andy to Ikea alone on Saturday to pick up something for me. He came home with a black leather motorcycle jacket...for Mia.

Never again.

kj said...

love it!!!