11 months ago
Friday, August 27, 2010
PJs, bikes, hair, and fingernails
Mase slept in only his underwear last night, but when I asked him to get dressed this morning he insisted on wearing PJs. He wore his PJs all day. His day consisted of: working with Grammy at Pap's store, running errands with Grammy, grocery store with mom, carpool line, Sonic happy hour, playing outside in the front yard, and a family walk/bike ride. The best part is that until the bike ride his shoes were Lightening McQueen slippers. He is sleeping in these PJs tonight. Yes, he stinks, but tomorrow is bath day.
bike helmet hair (no, Mase is not on drugs)
The following 2 pictures are for Mimi. Austin grew out his hair and we knew that would make you happy Mimi! He also stopped shaving. Not sure how you feel about that...
I also wanted to make a note of the fact that Mase was 4 years old when he started biting his fingernails. I'm sure that fact will be important to me, his mother, some far off day in the future. When he is high school and I'm lecturing him about biting his nails I'll be able to tell him that he could have saved himself 12 years of nagging if he would have just listened to me when he was 4. His explanation is, "When they get long I just bite them."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
then addy will nag him when they have been married for 10 years and say, "I wish you would have listened to your mom when you were 4, but you were too busy falling in love with me!"
Post a Comment