Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowmageddon

This post is mostly for Mimi and Landon who are currently enjoying 80 degree temps in partly cloudy Naples, FL.
Snow on the playroom windows. It is piled up inside the screen.
Out the living room window.

Out the back door. The door was actually frozen shut. Snow fell inside when I pried the door open. Mase quickly volunteered to clean it up by eating it.
I broke Mase's heart when I told him I'd let him play outside on Thursday. The windchill is currently -18. Thursday is supposed to be 25 degrees and sunny, it will be like summer. Austin has been in CO for the past several days. He will be snowboarding today with the current temp at the base of the mountain being -4. Nothing about that sounds fun to me. I'm hoping he comes home with his nose and all his fingers and toes, if he can ever get home.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I remember seeing your blizzard 2009 pictures while I was in Texas and being shocked at how much your tricycle in the backyard was covered with snow! Good snow photos Mandy!