*enrolled Mase in Pre-K
*finished our soccer seasons, and had 2 soccer parties
*went to a baseball game with friends
*had Muffins with Mom at B's school (a ploy to get parents to the PTO meeting)
*went to our end of the year SSS program
*ran, walked, and waddled in the Tot Trot to raise money for Christian Services of OK (Mase ran,
I didn't see him after the start, B ran/walked with his younger cousin, I'll let you guess who waddled)
*planted our veggie garden, the boys have promised to take care of it this summer
*ran, walked, and waddled in the 2 mile Walk for Hope to raise money for kids who live at the
Village of Hope in Africa (once again, Mase ran and we didn't see him after the start)
*B learned to ride his bike without training wheels!!!
I didn't tote my camera around for all the above mentioned activities. Just the important stuff. The pictures also loaded backwards so we are starting with the bike riding. B took his training wheels off in the driveway and I jumped up to get the camera and video camera.
We got to the baseball game early and the boys were able to get some autographs. Thanks to our friends, we had awesome seats in a suite, but we spent plenty of time at the play ground.
Things are only going to get busier as school ends, we start swim lessons, Mimi arrives, we have a baby, B starts T-ball....
2 comments:
What is this whale business? No maam. You and the baby look fabulous!
i agree with alyssa! i have a couple good shots of Mase from the program too, ill send soon! and I cant wait to see that baby!!!
Post a Comment