Living with a 3 year old is pretty funny.
Here is a conversation between B and C while eating snack at the kitchen table yesterday:
B: "Cole, how old are you?"
C: "I'm 2, not 3 yet. I don't poop in the potty yet."
B: "I peepee in the toilet."
C: "and you peepee in the grass too."
A couple of days ago Mase was crying in the car. B said, "Mom, I am so sick of all Mase's whining." I guess he's heard me say a time or two that I'm sick of all the whining!
Tonight on the way home from church:
B:"When I get bigger and grow into a Daddy I will go to work. When I come home I will work with big tools and shovels and go to Lowes."
Austin has been working on landscaping our yard the last few days. I'll have to take some pictures and post them.
Mase has discovered the dinning room table. I have pictures of that climbing feat as well.
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment