Saturday, September 15, 2007

The past few days...

Mase has discovered the dinning room!


B fell asleep watching T.V. Doesn't he look comfy? I did move him to his bed.


Dinner tastes better when you eat on the floor. This was taken AFTER dinner while Austin and I were clearing the table. I guess they weren't quite finished eating, even though they had been playing around at the table.

Mom's helpers. Why does it take twice as long to do dishes when I have help?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it great to have little helpers? But I feel your pain...it takes me twice as long to do my stuff too...but what can ya do. They're just too cute to turn away! Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Mimi, Austin's mom. I feel for you, Mandy, as these boys are little Austins all over again. Austin would take his food, piece by piece and watch it drop to the floor. Then, after hardly eating anything, he would get down and eat it off the floor. Maybe that's why we didn't have a dog?!?