Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All I do is clean up messes, yet the house is never clean...

"We are drinking milk!" said C with excitement. "I can pour it all by myself!" B informed me. I have news for him, No, he can't pour it by himself! I gave them paper towels and had them clean up their mess. However, I had to mop everywhere. By everywhere I mean behind the refrigerator! Notice the lid on the counter. The milk jug was in the fridge, lidless.


I was in the office getting together pictures to take to Indy. When I came out to the kitchen Mase was standing in the sink and there was water covering the entire kitchen floor. He must have figured out how to use the sprayer. By the time I got the camera he had sat down and started filling a cup and dumping it on the floor. Fun times!

No comments: