Friday, March 28, 2008

Picnik, I LOVE it!



I love the picnik website! Thanks Re for letting me know about it.
If you wondered why it took me a week to post Spring Break pictures and why I still haven't put up Easter pictures let me list what's been going on:
1. meeting with a dietitian (Mase is allergic to milk and peanuts and can't eat ANY EVER)
2. reading anything I can find on kids and food allergies
3. Eliminating milk and peanuts from my kitchen
4. spending hours in the grocery store reading labels.
5. using magic eraser with B in his room to remove the sharpie from his walls, all 4 drawers of his dresser, his bed, his door, and closet door. He wrote his name so everyone would know it was his room and his stuff. I didn't even attempt to get it off of all the toys he wrote on. (I have pictures, but they are still on the camera, with the Easter pictures)
6. cleaning up after the boys. they used hand soap to 'wash' their hair in the bathroom sink. that was fun. the floor was covered with soap not to mention the sink was about to over flow
7. laundry. I started it before we went to Indy for Grandma Bonnie's funeral and it still isn't folded. I just keep doing more loads, its been about 3 weeks.
When I get caught up around the house I'll post more pictures and stories.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Okay, Braden can write his name? We have GOT to get busy over here. :)

Lesley said...

BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!!