A: "Where's Mase?"
B: "In the street."
A: "What! How'd he get out?"
B: "Like this." B then walked over to the retaining wall and started to climb. Austin went running to the front yard just in time to see Mase knocking on Mike and Holly's door.
Austin will be building a HIGH fence next weekend. The pictures speak for themselves.
I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!! He is running full out for the street. Just to let you know he is only 21 months old. He doesn't really talk yet, but he is a schemer.
4 comments:
um, yeah...wow...no words....
Um, yeah, what Brooke said!
ok then! At least Brayden told you were he went i guess. I cant imagine what you thought at the time.
SHUT UP!!!! Katie told me about this incident and I couldn't believe it, it makes my stomach hurt to think about it!!!! Do you keep your matches in a lox box somewhere? I can see him setting the place on fire!
Post a Comment