Monday, April 28, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I love this picture. Thanks Re. Poor Mase is the shortest, he's standing on his very tip toes.

6 comments:

kj said...

Can't you hear them?

Addy: "We should go, now's are chance! This place is holding us back"
Chenna: "Where are we going? Do they have food there? I like crackers. Do they have crackers there? Like the little animal ones? I like those!"
Mase: "Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, come on ladies, less talk more walk, go, go, go!!!!"

Lesley said...

HAHAHA

Renee Conley said...

Too cute!!!

Nicole said...

Karen's comment is sooo true. Defintely cute but honery! And that's my class next year. Full of personalities. I love it!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey do you know if your Brooke is also wanting to join. I don't have access to her blog or her email.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Can I get your email address so I can send you your login info?