Monday, June 16, 2008

"I didn't know it would be so cool!"

BEFORE:
AFTER:




The other project we've been working on is the boy's bathroom. B choose the colors, blue and orange. B has been very excited the past few days since the bathroom has been off limits. Tonight he walked in while we were finishing and said, "I didn't know it would be so cool." I'm glad he likes it. I personally thing the orange is a little much. They will soon have new bath towels. B will always be green and Mase will always be blue. I know, I need to iron the shower curtain.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Brooke said...

I Love it!!!!

DeeDee said...

it looks great Mandy, great job!

Anonymous said...

It is so cool! I really like it!

Gena said...

Okay, that's super cool. Makes it look bigger, too.

kj said...

I love the orange! Looks great!!!

Lesley said...

Love it! I am jealous!