Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ohio

We are home from our road trip. Our first stop was Indianapolis to visit my fam and watch the 92nd running of the Indy 500. In moment of brief stupidity I deleted all the race pics. Not to worry, we are going to try to retrieve them off the memory stick. I didn't take anymore pics with that memory stick, we went and bought a new one. Austin found some software online to retrieve deleted pictures only if you haven't taken more pictures. Hopefully it will work and I will post Indy pics soon.

Our 2nd stop was Massillon OH to visit Austin's Dad and his family. Here are a few pictures to summarize the trip. The weather was wonderful (only ever reached 80).

The Akron Zoo:

Austin's method for allowing Mase to see animals without getting out of the stroller.
The fam looking at a sting ray.
Our family. Now anytime B is standing on one leg he says he's like a flamingo.The boys are in the yellow car.
You mean I have to go around again?


The Park:





Rolling down the hill in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard. There are no fences in their neighborhood so the boys (Mase) had trouble staying in the yard.




I found a feature on my camera that lets me hold down the shutter button and take rapid consecutive pictures. Very nice for rolling down the hill photos!


"I miss Cole". I don't know how many times I heard that on this 10 day trip. I let B call Cole one day. They talked for a while and even planned for B to go over and play at C's house. I had to explain that OH is very far away from OK. B then explained to C that he couldn't come over and play because he was visiting his Grandpa in OH and it's a long car ride. When we were finally almost home I told B it would just be a few more minutes. His question, "Just a few more minutes until I can see Cole?" When we got home we went over to immediately let Cole know we were home.

4 generation picture:

No comments: