
Bubble in the evening with cousin Matt.
Walgreens sign, within blocks of the track. "Ladies Tank Tops 5/$10"! What a steal.
Danica Patrick, my favorite driver.
We rent radios so we can listen in on the drivers talking to their crews.
Dad and Em, too bad Austin's hat is in the way.
I took this picture of Kanan because his wreck knocked Austin out of the running in our family pool.

After the race.

Me and Em, after the race.

Last year we were amazed at the amount of trash under the stands after the race. This year we documented it with before and after photos. This is a picture of under the stands before the race.

And after. This year's after picture does not even compare to what it looked like last year after the race. I think it is because last year there was a rain delay, so people had longer to eat and drink at their seats. 
3 comments:
Ya'll have way too many teeth to be Nascar fans!!!! ; ) Cute pics!
I Saw the Walgreens special in Edmond too!!
could you email me your email at katieseat@hotmail.com! I will email you that girl's number
Post a Comment