Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What do you want to learn your 1st day of Pre-K?

B answered, "I want to learn to read and tie my shoes." He wants to learn all this in his first 2.5 hours of school! Such a goal setter. I hope he isn't disappointed. He already knows that he wants to eat grapes, a cereal bar, and chocolate milk for breakfast. He hopes that the snack at school is apples.
Stay turned for the obligatory 1st day of school picture.

On a different note, I've been questioning my maternal instinct the last few days. I've been reading all these blogs about mom's who are worried, sad, nervous, & crying. I'm none of those. I'm excited for B. I really think he is going to love school. I can't wait to hear about his first day.

2 comments:

jenn b said...

After you told me that about B I asked Kayla what she wanted to learn. She said "about Noah". ;) She keeps getting pre-k confused with her class at church and calling her teacher Mrs Bride (aka Mrs McBride)! Hopefully, not at school! So, I had to tell her that they won't be learning Bible stories at this school. ;( Makes me glad we're doing it in the afternoon at SSS!

kj said...

I'm excited for Lily too.....just emotional and it's a new step. Kindergarten is the first step into "the real world". We step out of the christian bubble we've had her in. The world of diversity. It's good, but scary too.

Good luck to B!!!

(PS...sorry if I ruined the Olympics for you!!)