Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I didn't learn to tie my shoes."

B wasn't too disappointed, but the first thing he said when he got in the car after school was, "I didn't learn to tie my shoes." A few minutes later he asked, "Can I wear shoes that tie tomorrow? Tennis shoes?"
This is what I got out of him:
1. His favorite thing was playing in the kitchen area.
2. He had graham crackers for snack.
3. You can't get a snack if the snack area is closed.
4. A little boy got in trouble, but B doesn't know his name.

6 comments:

jenn b said...

Maybe it's the same boy that Nicole said hit Madison! Sorry about the shoe tying! Maybe tomorrow! ;) Kayla was so excited too and disappointed that it wasn't longer!

Nicole said...

maybe it was the same boy! Madison told everyone about the kitchen area!

Lesley said...

Get ready- every day you ask him what he did he'll say "I forgot"

REIchou said...

You stay at home mom's make me laugh! I'm glad B had a fun day at school. I can't believe this day has come, time flies.

Audrey said...

Hi Ms. Mandy! I found your blog! Carson is very excited about school next week. AND it's Carson not Karsen :) See ya!

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.