Today was the first day of SonShine School and I didn't even think to take pictures. The highlight of B's day was riding in the SSS 'bus' with Mrs. Lesley driving. Surprisingly, Mase napped ON HIS MAT! He also managed to stay with his class all day, no escapes.
My sis and I threw a surprise party for my parents last weekend. They are both turning 60 this fall. We pulled it off, they were surprised, although my Dad knew something was up. I'm totally exhausted from party planning, cooking, picking up the house, and starting school.
I'm off to bed for some much needed sleep before I get up to walk at 6:30 AM. Yes, I yelled AM. Hopefully the boys will never look back and say, "I sure wish we had first day of SSS pictures from 2008."
P.S. A friend offered to teach B to tie his shoes if his pre-k teacher doesn't. Great, I'm off the hook! Mrs. Brenda taught Scott how to tie his shoes close to 30 years ago, I'm sure B will be in great hands.
11 months ago
2 comments:
I completely forgot first day of SSS pics too! It just didn't seem so monumental this year what with "real" school and all but our poor second children! Maybe I'll try tomorrow!
I didnt take pics either!And by the way I love having Mason in my class! He has been super good and he is my buddy!
Post a Comment