They came up with this game all on their own. B said
Mase put the bucket in the wagon and then climbed into the bucket from the bench on the deck.


Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt. He wasn't really hurt or I wouldn't have taken the picture. Once we set him, the bucket, and the wagon upright they went right on playing. We did tell B that in the future he should avoid pulling people down the step in the wagon.
Keep reading. I did 3 updates in one sitting. ; )
2 comments:
It is amazing what older siblings can make younger siblings do! RIGHT EMILY??????????????????
Mason looks so cute....I love how his head just pokes out the top of the bucket! ;)
We are in Mrs McBride's class on Sundays this quarter. it was fun watching all our kids in there-Braden does a good job!
Post a Comment