Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spider and Surprise!

It looks like I was just taking a picture of Austin pulling weeds, but look closely. Do you see the monstrously HUGE yellow and black spider? He hung out in our back yard for several days. It was creepy. If you really study the picture you can even see his huge web.
My parents both turn 60 this fall, which I'm sure they love me sharing on the Internet. We (Em, Austin and I) threw them a surprise party with about 55 of their closest friends and family. It was a BIG surprise to Mom, as you can see. Dad knew something was up, but he had no idea that we would put forth the effort to bring together so many long time friends. We even had guests from KS and TX.
Yes, we had Mom bring food to her own party. If we hadn't asked her to bring stuff she really would have thought something odd was going on.

1 comment:

kj said...

Okay I thought that yellow jacket thing was fake...that is CREEPY!!!!