I sat down at the computer to download some photos from the camera, and I was surprised to find pictures I had not taken. Now that I think about it, the camera wasn't were I left it either. Anyway, while Mom's away the boys will play.
They spent sometime out on the driveway riding bikes and using chalk to draw garages for the bikes.


Once the bike riding was finished they came inside for dinner. To my surprise, I found that they had invited guests to the table. Whatever gets them to eat...


That's it
Mase, eat the chicken right out of Blueberry's mouth. Isn't Blueberry a fantastic name for a dinosaur?

Green Apple (also a fantastic name for a dinosaur) seems to be enjoying his chicken as much a B is enjoying his!

Kudos to Austin for his life like photography!
1 comment:
Love the dinosaur names! The last picture is definitely my favorite.
Post a Comment