Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm too tired to actually blog, enjoy the pictures...

Arts festival. We go every year with friends from college.

In the kids area they have all these strips of material for kids to tie to sculptures. B and Mase would rather make themselves the art...
Birthday party take 2...





After canceling due to a freak 24 hour sickness B finally had his 5th B-day party. It was a rocket ship party. We had 15 kids and a lot of fun. The weather was almost perfect, a bit too humid. B got a new bike plus a lot of new, very cool toys.

OKC Memorial Marathon: The reason I'm too tired to really blog much...
Em, Dad, and I walked the 1/2 marathon this year. Here's me and Dad crossing the finish line. Austin, Mom and the boys were there to greet us. Race started at 6:30 and we crossed the start line at 6:42, Mom saw us on TV from the comfort of her bed. There were 19,000 participants in the various events. I place 5404th in half (I think that sounds hilarious)!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You did great!
Yes, I knew about the one in Tulsa in November--Josh has done that one before in a relay, so I think we're going to enter it together this year to do the 1/2. Maybe, just maybe I'll run more this time. We'll see!

kj said...

AWESOME GIRL!!! WAY TO GO!