Thursday, May 21, 2009

Programs and more Programs

It's that time of year...Programs!

This is Mase's class singing 2 songs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Fuzzy Caterpillar. Mase is in the light blue and brown on the far right. He did so good for a kid who doesn't talk much. He did all the actions. I was just glad he stood in his spot and didn't run around the stage. His class is the youngest class to sing a song.

B is on the front row, also wearing light blue and brown. He had his hands in his pockets most of the time, but he did sing both songs. His class (also my class) sang If I Were a Butterfly and Let the Sun Shine In.

The very impressive Grand Finale. The whole school (minus the 1 and 2 year olds) was on stage to sing Love is Like a Circle and Love is Like a Lucky Penny. They also signed the memory verse I Cor. 13:13. In the picture below, Mase is on the front row with his arm over his head. He is making a circle while the kids are sing.

The following pic is the whole school, 3 year olds and up.

The very next day B had a program at Clyde Howell. He did so great! He did the actions this time, instead of having his hands in his pockets.

They reenacted nursery rhymes. Here is B playing the part of Little Boy Blue.

He is supposed to be making that face, notice all the other kids are too.

Playing the rhythm sticks for the Rockin' Rhythm Band.

They sang a songs about moms and held up pictures of their mom. Here B and I are with his wonderful portrait of me. When I asked him why my face is purple he explained that white would not have shown up. Make since to me, I guess...

No comments: