A little boy's dream come true! Trucks, motorcycles, helicopters, diggers, horns, and sirens...(Prepare yourself for a TON of pictures...)
Garbage Truck, both boys honked the horn.

This would not be the ideal job for
Mase...

The longest line we waited in was this one...
Mase at the controls. He started pushing so many buttons I think he made the real pilot nervous!

A must see for our family, the
digger!
Mase at the wheel of the digger.

B 'working' the scoop.

They had to climb a ladder to get up on this very tall Army (Air National Guard, maybe) transporter. (
I have pictures of the ladder climb, but figured you didn't need to see EVERY picture I took.)
Old
Dolese cement truck. B was just asking me about cement trucks of the past...
I am not kidding! He asked, "Mom, how did they make roads before they had BIG trucks to mix the cement?

Riding a
Sheriff motorcycle.

Future
EMTs?



We had a lot of fun at Touch a Truck. There were over 70 vehicles there (I only posted the best pictures!) There are several vehicles I hope to never see my kids in for real : back of a cop car, back of an ambulance,
mediflight chopper, etc...
2 comments:
Looks like both boys had a great time. I love that B was asking you about old cement trucks, kids are so curious! Graham loved going to the Touch in Truck in Norman. I haven't found one near us here in Orlando:(
Okay, you got some great pictures. I'm wishing I would have been able to take my own instead of sending the camera with Erick.
Side note - I still have your book and your sister's $60 check that fell out when I opened it. I've GOT to get that to you.
Post a Comment