
This is the pile of candy wrappers Austin found under
Mase's bed. No wonder he has been bouncing off the walls, running around in his underwear hitting people for the last week! Austin was cleaning
Mase's room because
Mase had taken a whole loaf of bread back there. The bread was torn, squished, and eaten. I saved 2 smashed pieces and made his sandwich with it. I figured smashed bread was a logical
consequence, but I'm not even sure he noticed.
4 comments:
Holy cow! That is SO funny! I was sitting at the table reading stuff to Tim, and when I started laughing before I read this one, he ran over to see. As I started reading he just laughed and said, "Oh, man." -- Catherine
I just recently found Avery had one of these in her room and Zane climbed up and got his as well (and the dog got a lot of it too) Ugh. I hate candy in the house.
Oh my goodness. PLease write a book about him. I will need it to get through my life with Bode.
Roxy had a secret stash of candy wrappers that I found when she was three years old. It freaked me out b/c I thought it was a binge, but it turns out that she and Darby were doing it together and were too lazy to throw the wrappers away - for a couple of months. Ick.
Post a Comment