Braden pooped in the potty! Today after school Braden said, "Mom, I need to poop." He's been saying this for about a week now, but he hasn't pooped in the potty even when we try. Today while sitting on the potty he looked at me and said, "Mom, some poop came out." I looked and sure enough poop in the potty!! We are very excited at our house tonight. He got to choose one toy to take out of the box (James or Lofty). He chose James. He also gets to watch Bob the Builder and have all of his race cars back. We called Daddy, Pap, Grammy, and Mimi. Tonight we will be eating at Cici's with Grammy, Pap, and the Osburn family. Keep your fingers crossed that we enjoy continued success!

1 comment:
Congrats!! Good Job Braden!! I'm so happy for you--it's been a long time coming.
Post a Comment