One of my favorite things is a Sunday afternoon nap. With 2 children this doesn't always happen, but I try. Today I put Mase down for nap and set B up in 'couch quiet time' with the movie Cars. B calls it couch quiet time because he gets to lay on the couch instead of in bed. Then I went to my room for a nap. When I went to bed there was 1/2 a bowl of candy corn (cozy cones) and peanuts on the kitchen cabinet. When I woke up the bowl was empty. Austin was also napping, the only member of the family that was awake was B! He did fall asleep early this evening which hardly ever happens. He must have hit a real low coming off such a sugar high. Well, now he is asking for a cookie....
Have a good week.
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment