Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playing Catch-up!

First let me apologize for being lax in my blogging. I hate checking blogs only to find they haven't been update. So, I am sorry its been so long. I went on a cruise and although I've been home a week, I just now feel like things are back to normal!
Thanks Mona!! The cruise was a much needed break. I left Austin at home with the kids and headed to FL for a 4 day cruise to Nassau. Mona, 2 friends, and I had a blast! It was nice to dress up and eat dinner every night without having to cut someone else's food. ; ) Thanks again, Mona!


The Great State Fair!


We went to the fair with some friends. The boys enjoyed the kids ag building. They were able to watch a chick hatch from an egg, dig for worms, and eat ice cream. B actually picked up a worm! We were out until 10pm! Mase cried most of the way home he was so worn out. Poor guy.


Thanks for the cute Halloween pj's, Grammy! We love them!


The Library and the Park


We went to story time at the library yesterday and the weather was so beautiful we decided to go to the park too. We played outside most of yesterday, it was so nice out.

No comments: