Here is a list of the things my precious 19 mo. old did today.
He pushed chairs around the kitchen to do the following:
1. "wash dishes"
2. climb onto the counter top and attempt to open the cabinet
3. play with the toaster
saving the best for last....
4. turn on the stove!
Yes, I thought I smelled something burning. Thankfully, it wasn't Mase, it was just the dirty burner. I have removed the knobs so there will be no more cooking by Mase.
However, he didn't spend all of his time in the kitchen. He managed to put 1/2 a roll of toilet paper in the toilet. I had to scoop it out with a ladel. There was NO way I was attempting to flush! The bathroom was drenched in toilet water. "Why was he in the bathroom?" you may ask. His new skill this week is opening doors. I was dreading this day.
During his nap he climbed out of his crib, emptied several dresser drawers, and took off ALL his clothes including his diaper. I have no idea if he ever slept. I did not find any peepee or poop in the room. It is always startling to open your baby's bedroom door and find him standing in the middle of the room stark naked.
Does anyone want to babysit?
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment