Friday, February 22, 2008

What is it about Fridays?

Today Mase tried to flush the hand towel down the toilet. The toilet overflowed onto the floor, but the towel did not go down, thankfully! He also climbed up onto the cabinet and got himself some raisins. He ate cheerios out of the box, another snack he helped himself to. After the toilet incident he was wearing only a diaper due to very wet clothes. He took off his diaper and was running around naked while I finished cleaning the bathroom. I got him dressed because we were in a hurry to leave the house. I had to make one phone call on the way out the door and the next thing I know Mase is only wearing socks and shoes. He managed to remove his pants and diaper without taking off his shoes! When I asked him wear his clothes were he walked to the trash can and grunted. Yes, grunted. The kid can climb anything and get naked in no time, but he has yet to master talking. Sure enough, his clothes and diaper where in the trash can. I just put them back on him. I figured stinky clothes is a logical consequence to throwing them in the trash can.
I need a break, and I'm taking one. Tomorrow 2 good friends and I are heading down to Dallas for a kid free weekend!! I really hope the house is still standing when I come home Sunday night.

1 comment:

Jeny said...

I am laughing out loud! I thought Mark was the only one getting naked at your house!