9 months ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
My Self Sufficient 2 Year Old
So, I found some poop in the toilet and a diaper-less Mase. B denied pooping in the potty and so did B's potty trained friend. After some detective work I figured out that it was Mase. He can't really say "poop" "potty" or "toilet" clearly. I shouldn't be surprised, this is the kid who escaped the backyard at the age of 18 months, helps himself to food from the cabinet by climbing onto the counter, and has to be locked in his room at nap time. No, we have not started potty training. I was waiting for him to be able to talk, silly Mama. This is really going to throw a kink into my duct tape routine at nap time (we've used 3 rolls of duct tape since July only for Mase). No, I did not take a picture of "the first poop". I was too busy trying to figure out who needed to be wiped and keep the curious hands of a 10 month old out of the toilet. My days are never boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Mason!!! Good job!!!
Hey Mandy! Yes, I'm new at blogging but since I've been following you for a while, I'm catching on quickly.
Post a Comment