B climbed in bed with us this morning at 8:30. He snuggled right in just like every other morning so I thought we could get another hour of sleep. Just as I was drifting back to dream land he whispered, "Mom, Santa had to move the table to make room for our big present."
Me: "No, way! He moved our furniture?"
B: "Yes, he had to."
Me: "What did he bring?"
B: "A car."
Me: "He brought me a new minivan?!"
B: "No! A kid car"
When we went to the living room to see all the gifts B started telling us all about the
fire station and how each thing worked. I have NO IDEA how long he was awake before he came into our room.


notice the moved table in the above picture. ; ) the fire station is in the bottom right corner of the pic.

we now own 1,000
Legos.

Mase's favorite was the
fire station and new trucks.

Stockings were full.

Thanks Grandma Becky and Grandpa Doug! We've been having motorcycle races all day.

Remote control car races too!

A sack almost as big as
Mase.

Our street is perfect for sledding. People were even sledding in their cars, although not on purpose. I'm sure car sledding was more frustrating then fun. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment