Thursday, July 10, 2008

Numbers

3 the number of spankings Mase has received today
6 the number of errands we ran today
1 the number of drinks spilled today (so far)
8 the number of books we checked out at the library
2 the number of screaming children in my stroller at the quiet library
3 the number of times B has changed clothes today
3 the number of swim lessons B had before I said, "That's enough"
5 the number of baskets of laundry waiting to be folded and put away
0 the number of shows I have on DVR to watch while folding clothes
7 the number of times we listened to the VBS cd while running errands today
1 the number of shoes Mase is currently wearing

and saving the best for last....
8 the number of piles of poop on Mase's floor this morning!
8 the number of poop piles I cleaned up by myself (Austin was already at work)
1 the number of beds that need new sheets due to poop

Things to numerous to count:
the dishes piled in the sink
the toys/clothes/books that litter my house
the tears shed by 3 kids while running errands

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow I thought my day today was bad. I understand!!! It can only get better right?! And we too have listened to that CD over and over:) WE tried to get pics of the girls today and allie screemed the whole time. Maybe i can pay emily to do it:) Have a better day tomorrow!!!

Jeny said...

Sounds like a great day!

DeeDee said...

Hey Mandy, how about you quit being lazy and actually do something productive!!! LOL

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

kj said...

And that's

14 reasons why I pay someone to watch my kids! HA HA