If you keep up with the happenings at the OKC Zoo like we do then you already know that the elephants were moved to Tulsa to "get some babies" as B would say. They will be gone for at least 2 years. Unfortunately elephants are B's favorite animal and have been for quite sometime. We took a road trip with friends to visit the much missed elephants. The day we chose to take this trip had a 40% chance of rain. It rained on us all but about 45 minutes. After spending big bucks in the zoo gift shop to buy ponchos and umbrellas we had a great time. We weren't hot and we basically had the zoo to ourselves. From now on I'm only visiting the OKC Zoo on rainy days. It was great. Enjoy the pictures of our road trip.
Mase with his new umbrella.

B and his girlfriend with the elephant exhibit.

Our monkeys

What could be more fun then walking on the wall in the rain?

Nemo!

If Mase could tell you what his favorite thing was he would say, "Puddles!" He had to ride home naked because his clothes were so wet.
Was the trip worth it? You bet!
2 comments:
I love the picture of them all asleep!! That's priceless!!!!
I love the pic of them all asleep! That is a sign of a fun time had by all!! ;) Hey, I started a blog...not much to see yet but I'm getting acquainted with it and will hopefully keep it up!
Post a Comment