B, "Mom, how do Daddies put babies in Mommies' tummies?" Me, "Uh, they just do." B, "Did you know that I can change this car into an airplane?" Me, silently, "Thank you, God."
Me too! That literally made my heart drop and my hands start to sweat! We had too many questions like that while pregnant! Luckily, K was satisfied with God putting them there and the doctor taking them out. No further details on either...
Yeah, I loved when you mentioned that one on our blog! Tim totally cracked up with an air of "Better her than me -- for now!" My brother Steven has been known to give vague answers to questions like that and then excitedly point and say, "Ooo look! Something shiny!"
7 comments:
Wow...You were totally saved! LOL!
I'm sweating for you.
Me too! That literally made my heart drop and my hands start to sweat! We had too many questions like that while pregnant! Luckily, K was satisfied with God putting them there and the doctor taking them out. No further details on either...
Oh Lily can explain that one, send him over!! HA HA HA
Hey, so you went with the flowers...I like it!
Sometimes it comes in handy that kids are so easily distracted! So funny.
Yeah, I loved when you mentioned that one on our blog! Tim totally cracked up with an air of "Better her than me -- for now!" My brother Steven has been known to give vague answers to questions like that and then excitedly point and say, "Ooo look! Something shiny!"
Post a Comment