11 months ago
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Florida, long over due...
We went to Florida to visit Mimi and Landon in early June. We got there a few days after Mimi turned 60. We decorated the house after she went to bed and the next day we had a surprise birthday celebration.
We spent a lot of time at the pool and some time at the beach. I love the pictures of the boys at the beach, but I hate how sand gets everywhere! They had a blast and I got sunburned.

Uncle Landon was off of work a few days while we were there. One of those days we rented a pontoon boat and went out on the bay. We had a wonderful relaxing time. The boys fished, but Mimi is the only one who made a catch. We stopped at several beaches to enjoy a swim. The boys even "drove" the boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment